Ravenstone Castle – Solstheim Edition
A small castle off the coast of Solstheim, a scenic player home with lots of bells and whistles!
My apologies to anyone who downloaded 1.0; 1.1 is the correct .esp file.
You have been given a letter; a notification that a distant relative has passed.
By courier from House Redoran, you were informed that you were left an estate off the coast of Raven Rock, yours to manage and defend.
A small castle in ruins, but a hearth well-maintained. A home called Ravenstone.
I designed this in mind for a Skyrim-like home on Solstheim, on an island due-west of Raven Rock’s standing stone, whose NPC cast makes me feel at home; a true welcomed citizen.
This new player home comes with many features, but remains a simple establishment:
– Requires all 3 DLC’s.
– Several weapon plaques and displays, 2 mannequins, Hearthfire’s oven.
– A unique interior design heavily inspired and replicated from ‘Legend of the Eagles Nest’.
– More bookshelves than your local library.
– A secret treasure alcove.
– Layout designed for mods which relocate NPC’s.
– Custom Ravenstone banner.
– A heavily atmospheric design on the exterior, as is tradition.
I may revisit this mod and update it with new designs and features; A dungeon might be applicable in the future.
I hope you all enjoy!