Just for fun I made 100 skeletons attack Whiterun.
***Warning! This isn’t supposed to be a permanent mod, use it and after you are done load a previous save without the mod running.***
This is a just for fun mod, so don’t take it serious. I made 100 skeletons with random shields ,swords, maces, waraxes or other 1 handed weapons placed them outside whiterun in groups of 10 at varying distances, then gave them all travel AI packs that are inside Whiterun, Bannered Mare, and Dragonsreach. The goal is simple start the game under the arch by the Whiterun stables leading into Whiterun and try to stop the 100 skeletons from getting inside Whiterun.
These are not normal easy killing skeletons, I created a whole new skeleton race and made them tougher and more dangerous, plus they will swarm you and having shields it may get messy and you may die.
If you have one of the many great mods that adds NPC’s outside Whiterun that are essential it will break the attack up as the skeletons will keep attacking them, I disabled the stabled horse, the carriage, carriage driver, and the carriage horse so they wont interfere with the skeleton attacks but there were 3 mod horses and a vendor from one of my other mods out there and they got in the way. So you might want to disable them if you want to feel the full brunt of mindless skeletons as they just want to get to their spot in Whiterun.
How to play this mod…
1. Stand under the archway by the Whiterun stables that leading into Whiterun.
2. Make a save and exit the game.
3. Install SkellingtonsAttack.esp
4. Start the game from the save you just made.
5. Try to stop all the skeletons from getting into Whiterun and survive.
6. Once you are bored with skeletons exit the game and uninstall or remove the mod from load order.
7. Restart the game from the save you made in step 2 and enjoy Skyrim the way it was before.
If you don’t cheat and not one skeleton makes it into Whiterun you win! You saved Whiterun! Yay! get yerself a cookie because you earned it!
Versions and update info:
V1.0 Initial release.
Compatibility and required files:
It is incompatible with the armor addons for shields and the horse and carriage outside Whiterun are disabled.
Use NMM or…
1. Unzip/unrar to any location.
2. Copy contents into your Data folder
Requires NO permission to use.
Give credit if you use it someplace else.