Skyrim HD – 2K Textures v2
The most downloaded high resolution texture mod for Skyrim.
Since 2011, Skyrim HD is providing HD textures for ‘The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’, ranging from
1K Resolution in Lite Version up to some 8K textures in the Full Version. It replaces over 600 textures and normal maps
all over the world of Skyrim and accumulated man-hours that go well into four-digit figures.
CUSTOM EDITION (FULL/LITE):
– Cities:This covers all the cities; Whiterun, Windhelm, Markarth, Solitude, Riften, Farmhouses and those of the Dragonborn DLC.
– Landscape: This covers all landscape textures.
– Dungeons: This covers all the dungeon textures (basic dungeon ground and dwemer ruins).r
– Misc:This covers the rest: reflections, water, sky, clutter, clothes, etc.
(The Dragonborn textures are included in each package, but don’t necessarily need the DLC to be installed)
FULL – All the textures are at the maximum resolution. Average is around 4x the official HD DLC.
LITE – All the textures are at 50% of the FULL Version. Average is around 2x the official HD DLC.
What is covered?
Landscape (all textures)
– Water surface
– Rain Ripples
– Water fog
– Water streams
– Blacksmith Items
– Firewood/Ash/Burned wood
– Alchemy workbench
– Enchanting workbench
– Baisc Ground Texture
– Dwemer Ruins
– LOD Textures
– Fixes texture Bugs from Beth’s HD DLC
– 4GB RAM
– 2GB VRAM
If unmodded Skyrim runs smooth, LITE shouldn’t have an effect on performance.
Keep in mind that the FULL version can increase loading times. If you have an SSD,
this shouldn’t be a problem.
Please use Nexus Mod Manager for ease of installation.
Just download one of the ‘COMPLETE’ packages using the ‘download with manager’ button.
If you want to customize your install, you can use the packages (cities, landscape, etc.) instead.
Mixing of LITE and FULL packages is possible. The installation order doesn’t matter.
– Added textures for the Dragonborn DLC
– Fixes on many old textures
(By popular demand: Old textures were optimized/fixed/…, not remade. It’s under the hood and obviously doesn’t create a necessity for comparsion screenshots of 1.5 textures and 1.7 texutres.)
– Added textures for Riften
– Markarth redone
– …including Dwemer Ruins textures
– Fixed the texture bugs from the HD DLC
– HD reflections for armor/glass (including almost all potions/glass containers)
– New major LOD textures to match my textures
– Whiterun: New 2nd city wall texture (You can see it behind the throne in dragonsreach)
– Whiterun: New slate floor texture in Dragonsreach
– Whiterun: New Housewood/Thatch normal map
– Windhelm: New Grave textures
– Landscape: New Glacier textures
– Landscape: New River Edge texture
– Sky: New Sunglare
– Farmhouses: Doors redone
– Whiterun: Tiled Stone ground adjusted
– Whiterun: Stone mortar adjusted
– Whiterun: Wood Carvings enhanced
– Clutter: Adjusted Enchanting Workbench
– Landscape: Edited the beach sand texture
– Landscape: Fixed tiling issue of ocean floor texture
– Landscape: Adjusted marsh ice texture
– Windhelm: Several texture fixes
– Added textures for Solitude
– new Farmhouse textures (affects Dawnstar, Riverwood and many other places)
– added 4K Barkeeper/Blacksmith clothes
– redone all the Blacksmith items (2K and 4K Textures)
– new furniture textures (2K and 4K)
– new 4K alchemy workbench
– many other new clutter textures
– adjusted the FULL version for better performance
– some minor fixes
– ALL the Landscape textures have been completely remade
– 2K Roads, 4K Mountains, 2K Cliffs and some 8K Tree textures
– 4K Water texture
– 2K Rain Ripples
– 4K Stars
– 4K Galaxy
– 2K Sunglare
– 2K Foam texture
– 2K Whiterun textures
– 2K Windhelm textures
– 2K Dungeon ground
– 2K Selling Bar